5/29/07

29/05/2007

A day which started badly, and ended badly.
  • Woke up late.
  • Reached Tampines library bus stop just in time to catch the 8.15am bus.
  • OR SO I THOUGHT.
  • Ended up that bus was late too. 8.25am.
SIAN.
  • Reached Woodlands interchange at around 9.05am.
  • NO MORE BUS 902! (Ends at 9am)
  • Thus the very lazy me settled to waiting for Bus 169. (which took forever to come)
Haha, I don't do walking to school.
  • School was fine.
  • Had a great team! =)
  • Class ended late. =(

  • Sat 168 from Woodlands to Tampines library.
  • Couldn't board the Bus 291 cuz it was too packed.
  • Settled for Bus 28 which came right after instead.
  • Even though the journey takes longer and doesn't stop right outside my place!

OK. NOW THE 'FUN' BEGINS.

  • Karate uniform not ironed.
  • Internet down so I couldn't do schoolwork before leaving for karate.
  • And because I'm going to airport after karate (Siew Chen's last day), I was afraid I couldn't make it home on time by midnight. (Submission for schoolwork latest by 11.59pm.)
  • Ended up lugging laptop out.
  • Took Bus 28 out to N2 bus stop.
  • Missed Bus 12 by 5 seconds.
  • BECAUSE MY BUS DRIVER DECIDED TO LET A CAR CUT INTO HIS LANE!!
  • Waited another 20 minutes for the next bus.
  • Ended up late for karate.

After karate.

  • Took Bus 12 to Tanah Merah mrt.
  • Couldn't decide between train or bus 24 to airport.
  • Settled on the bus since I'm already at the bus stop.
  • BIG MISTAKE.
  • Travel time was.. disgusting.
  • Stayed at Pasta Fresca for a while.
  • Then I left.
  • And Bus 34 (from airport interchange) took forever to come too..

I need my own transport. Pronto!

No comments: